9 in stock
Is your son or daughter considering private school? South Shore Learning Lab will familiarize them with their particular standardized test and give them the strategies and confidence to succeed. As schools have become increasingly selective, we know the importance of securing an excellent score. Whether they are taking the ISEE, SSAT, or HSPT – we have just the Cram Session for them. Although each class is geared toward the content and format of each particular exam, all classes share the following characteristics:
– Classes are taught by highly qualified and knowledgeable instructors.
– Small class sizes (maximum of 6 students) to help optimize personal attention (there is a minimum of 2 students required to run each class).
– Customized curriculum and personalized instruction in math, verbal, reading comprehension, and essay sections.
– Material is divided into manageable lessons so students can master concepts.
– Students are given work to complete independently between classes.
– Students are taught test taking strategies, time management strategies, and overall tips to alleviate the stress and anxiety leading up to and during the exam.
– Each Cram Session is a total of 8 hours of instruction.
Students will also be expected to purchase an SSAT/ISEE prep book and will be sent an Amazon link upon registration.
South Shore Learning Lab’s students had a wonderfully productive testing season in the fall of 2018/winter of 2019! We were delighted to hear about all of the fantastic scores and acceptances and are looking forward to hearing about more. Students we have worked with have been accepted at:
B.C. High School – Arrupe Division
B.C. High School
Notre Dame Academy
Noble and Greenough School
The Rivers School
St. Paul’s School
St. Sebastian’s School
Xaverian Brothers High School
Summer 2019 – we are currently offering private instruction; classes will resume in the fall.